Monday, August 03, 2009

Commercial job


This image was shot for Puget Sound Skills Center for use as their new poster and other marketing pieces. My daughter attends PSSC, Digipen Academy, so I was excited to work on the project and help promote the school. My goal was to create an edgy, dynamic image that would be attractive to potential program applicants. The models are all actual students, representing 14 different programs offered at the school, and they did a great job depicting their chosen fields. Click on the image to see it much bigger.

2 comments:

mikepenney said...

You shot each person... one at a time, right?

Colleen, Seattle area Photographer said...

Yes, this photo is comprised of 15 different images. I photographed each person individually, on a black background. After retouching and enhancing each of those images, I imported them into a new document, layer masked to blend, and added the cloudy background. Lotta time and work!