Friday, October 24, 2008

Baby Mariah and daddy's first portraits

After reading about abandoned baby Mariah in the paper and seeing the news stories on tv, I just had to do something for her and her daddy. I wanted this baby to know she is valued and loved, and we can convey that with portraits that will be wonderful keepsakes for her.

I contacted Clark to offer my Baby Plan package at no charge, but when I learned that he was heading to Iraq, I said we've got to get you both in here to do a newborn session together before you leave. So the day before shipping out, we captured some beautiful images. Clark is such a sweet guy, so attentive and caring towards his baby girl. And with a great family to lend their support, this little one will be well taken care of. I look forward to watching her grow as we photograph her over the next year.

Here's some of my favorites, the first two have my enhancements, the others are just previews.






No comments: