Thursday, June 12, 2008

Garden Tours

I was photographing at the Point Defiance Flower and Garden show last weekend when we discovered a garden tour, part of the Garden Conservancy's Open Days Program. So we checked it out on Sunday and what a treat it was. Three gardens in Orting - The Chase Garden, Homeranch, and Old Goat Farm. Thank you to the hosts! Here's a photo from each, I posted a slideshow of all the photos on my website, GC slideshow. I highly recommend visiting these spots if you get a chance, the drive out is pretty with quaint country views. Old Goat Farm sells gorgeous plants and garden art, check their website calendar for open days . For a bite to eat stop at Route 66 Pizza, the burgers, shakes, fries and onion rings were great.



Here's my newly freshened up pot with the plants I bought at Old Goat Farm, and the celtic stepping stone I just had to have too.



No comments: